"Trust n Relationship"

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trust is one of the foundations of every relationship. To trust is to believe and to be comfortable to be with someone. If trust started to fade the relationship will follow. Like in preparing a dish, trust is an important ingredient in any form of relationship, even in the beginning of friendship, trust must be establish first.



I am one of the victims of mistrustfulness. It happened when my friends and I decided to have a celebration after our final examination last school year. I thought it would be the best time for bonding, but it turned out that I lost a friend because of a wrong accusation.



He himself accused me of stealing of one of his gadget. At first I considered it nothing but as a joke, but when he started to threaten me, I began to have notion that he didn't trust me. His wrong accusation is a slap, a manifestation that there is no friendship between the two of us. More the pain of accusing me a thief is when I felt that some of my classmates started to have doubt on me.


When His done accusing me, he left the resort with a warning that he will report the incident to the police station. After a few minutes, he came back and asked me again, and I answered nothing. Until he found out that his lost gadget was just in one of his closest friend, who was making fun on him.


I admit that I hated him for what he did. But thanks are to God for His grace, I was able to forgive him though he didn't ask for it. After that incident, I would say that my relationships with him really change.


Sometimes I still feel the pain of what he did, specially when I get insulted every time he approach me in his often greeting- " Hi Ron! Kiss ko lalat!". I feel that it is his way of disrespecting me, especially when he does it in public. But for the peace sake, I rather not to confront him, and stay calm and remain silent, because even though he is not my friend, I don't want him to be my enemy.

1 comments:

Alayna said...

Love & trust are what you have to follow in your life. You should have a trustworthy relationship with your spouse. Believe so much that you don't have to ask anything. Love so much that your spouse doesn't want to be loved by anyone else. This will bring in a close bond & avoid relationship breakup.

Post a Comment